Tuesday 26 March 2013

Dividend Chaser on Maybank Time Deposits

(Personal Sharing)

2 days ago I went to Maybank Jurong Point for the minimum 25,000 SGD time deposit.

I was asked to speak to a bank financial adviser. She wasn't very interested to talk to me.

She scribbled something on a piece of paper on something I make out to be '5%...' .

Only when I asked her was it regular savings then she said yes.

I replied to her I was not interested in regular savings, then she asked me to wait at the counter for the bank tellers to assist me with my time deposit.

The bank teller was much more friendly. At least she was giving me a friendly smile when servicing me.

Why are bank financial adviser giving that kind of 'despise look' when customers are not interested in their products?

At that moment, I really felt disappointed to be treated in this way. I hope the service would be better next time when I speak to another Maybank financial adviser.

No comments:

Post a Comment