Friday 30 November 2012

Dividend Chaser learns about bhodi mediation and pranic healing

A friend introduced me to bhodi mediation. He said he went for 7 day mediation course that involved chanting. Testimonials showed the chanting actually helped to cure ailments such as insomnia and body aches. I watched some videos from YouTube. The founder was a guy who called himself master Jin bhodi. He teaches mediation and chanting in the name of Buddha. I realised his chanting was quite different from the chanting I heard in Buddhist temple. His chanting sounds like songs.

Another friend introduced me to pranic healing. Pranic healing believes that our hands can heal by disposing bad 'chi' or energy from our body and allowing good energy to come into the body. I also saw videos that showed how it worked. It reminded me of 'miracle healing' I came across in Christian church many years ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment