Monday 13 May 2013

Dividend Chaser on Yunnam Haircare

(Personal Sharing)

Yunnam Haircare was selling vouchers on 2 sessions for 10SGD at jurong point a couple of weeks ago.

I decided to try out their services on 13May at jurong point.

 My appointment was 11.30 a.m.

 I was made to wait half an hour before someone attended to me. 

The consultant helped me do a hair analysis and explained to me I have serious thinning problem. 

She advised me to take up their package. 

I was upset that her tone was not very nice. 

She sounded that if I didn't take the package, I will suffer the consequences. 

Thus I asked to go ahead with my treatment without wanting to hear what she wanted to say.

The treatment was a hair nutrition treatment. I could smell Ginseng. 

My hair was steamed for 1 hour. 

The process was nice because there was no disturbance from the consultant.

After the treatment, I was brought to the 
room where the consultant talked to me again on signing of their package. 

If she hadn't been so hard-up on asking me to sign up, I would been more patience  to ask more about it. 

Her tone and the look of her face really pissed me off. It reminded me of the past occurrences of many nail and hair beauty sales personnel who hard-sell their products to me.

I left the place and would be coming back for my last session on 27May. 








No comments:

Post a Comment