Sunday 26 May 2013

Dividend Chaser on Yunnam Haircare service

(Personal Sharing)

Today,I went for my second session of my 10SGD voucher at Jurong point Yunnam.

My appointment was at 11.30 am. I arrived around 11.45 am. 

This time I was not brought to any room for hair consultation. 

I was asked to go for my ginseng hair treatment.

 It was the same lady as in the first session.

She was very good in the first session but in the second session, she dripped the hair treatment solution on my face twice and explained to me that the towel was new and was not absorbent. 

I accepted her explanation. 

Come to think of it, she might be doing it on purpose.

However, I still enjoyed the hair steam for about 30 min.

After the entire hair treatment has completed, the lady who serviced me persuaded me to take on the package. 

The hair treatment package costs 1888 for 10 sessions and you get to have 10 sessions free.

Again, I say no. It was too expensive for me.

 I was expecting a few hundred plus treatment for their 20 sessions.

When she knew I was not signing any package, she asked me to buy their products. 

Their products are not cheap. Costs 300 plus for shampoo, conditioner, ph balance, lotion etc...

I politely say I need to check with my hubby and left the place. 

I can clearly see her face was not looking very friendly as I looked out of the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment